Quick review: Ordering directly from Antaina
Hi everyone! This is my first review regarding my experience ordering from antaina's taobao shop directly! (which means no ss fees, yay) Contact email: YOYO.0510@hotmail.com
What I ordered:
Black teaparty shoes roughly $28
Black bow clips roughly $2
I placed the ordered on Feb 26th and the order was finalized on March 1st which is when I payed. It took a few days to be finalized as I had a few questions and they asked me to send my foot measurements (length and girth). Once I payed, they told me the shoes I ordered would be finished a shipped out by March 9th. I had sent them an email saying them I needed the shoes quickly, so they told me they would ship mine first! :)
Communication: 5/5. They were very prompt and replied to my emails quickly.
On March 9th my order were shipped and I received the shoes March 16th, so I took about 6 business days by EMS china.
EMS shipping was about $30 to Canada. they also gave me the option of Airmail which was about $20.
When i received the package it was wrapped in grey plastic (sorry no pictures). The plastic was a bit foul smelling, but thats was not a problem. And now for the shoes!
The box which i received them in. It was in pretty rough shape when I got it but the shoes were not damaged at all. Each shoe was wrapped in plastic individually.
At first I thought they looked quite big, but they ended up fitting me perfectly! When they asked me my foot length I told them 24.5(which is my exact size) but on the box they wrote "40=25 cm" so they must have added .5cm when they actually made the shoe.
Overall Quality:
4.5/5. They are not perfectly made but for the price they are pretty fantastic and they fit great.
Here are the bow clips which are great as well. They also sent me a pair of socks as a gift which I love.
Overall my experience was a 5/5. I would definitely order from them again If i plan on getting another pair of tea party shoes.
