Fixing a broken twintail clip?
I have a few of MintyMix's twintail wigs, and.. unfortunately, while I was recurling one of them, it ended up breaking on me. D: A part in the middle of it holding it together snapped.
As you can see, there's a bit that keeps the pin in place that's missing, and the spirally.. wind-y thing is turned in an orientation it shouldn't be turning.
Sorry for my ultra scientific lingo there. XD
My question is, is there a way I can fix it? Am I going to have to move the twintail onto a different jaw clip? I know how to do that, I've helped make cosplay wigs before so it's not like I'm a total wig derp, but.. I'd rather find a way to see if I can fix it on here since I like the fact that the claw clip matches the wig color >.>
