Second-hand Brand Taobao store? Have you ever tried it?
Hi there,
I recently discovered the second hand brand taobao store: http://shop34028993.taobao.com/
I would like to order an item via taobaospree but I didn't find any review of this webshop. Did one of you girls have already ordered on this second hand brand shop? Do you know if it's sure or not (do they really sell real brand)? I asked a proof picture of the dress I want via taobaospree but the seller answered that there was no more pictures and I had to refer to the stock photo that was on the website.
All other dresses they sell have a proof picture and I think this shop is secured but I don't want to order and have a bad surprise when receiving my dress...
So please, if you have experienced this taobao store, just let me know what you think about it. I searched all the web and egl community old posts and reviews but I found nothing about them.
Thank you! <3
