"Capela dos Ossos" - Ossuary-print-skirt photoshoot
A little while ago I got the idea to do an ossuary-print skirt. I think I was mostly inspired by Juliette et Justine's printed skirts that often feature large images and unusual themes. I ended up deciding to do two different prints because I couldn't decide on just one! I finally had a chance to do a photoshoot with the skirts recently. The style I went with was gothic with a little bit of classic mixed in.










(a little silliness afterwards)

†††








These are the photos I used for the printed fabric:


(Original ossuary photographs by Paul Koudounaris (The Empire of Death) of the Capela dos Ossos (chapel of bones) ossuary in Portugal.)
I was thinking of doing a group order for these skirts. Would anybody be interested? The skirts in the photos measure 18" in length, which would probably be best with an underskirt for lolita, but could be made in a 21" length as well.
(a little silliness afterwards)
†††
These are the photos I used for the printed fabric:
(Original ossuary photographs by Paul Koudounaris (The Empire of Death) of the Capela dos Ossos (chapel of bones) ossuary in Portugal.)
I was thinking of doing a group order for these skirts. Would anybody be interested? The skirts in the photos measure 18" in length, which would probably be best with an underskirt for lolita, but could be made in a 21" length as well.
