Jumping into brand: sizing questions!
Hello. I've decided to take the leap into brand items, but I'm a tall girl with a frame that's a bit bigger than most brand items. So shirring is my best friend I guess!
I've checked around, and seen measurements for shirred JSKs and how far they stretch for bust measurements. Does anyone know how far the shirring goes for waist measurement on most angelic pretty JSKs? Should I go with the max measurements on the websites or are those before what the shirring stretches to?
What other brands have JSKs that might be an option for me?
My waist is 81 cm, if that helps. :D
I've checked around, and seen measurements for shirred JSKs and how far they stretch for bust measurements. Does anyone know how far the shirring goes for waist measurement on most angelic pretty JSKs? Should I go with the max measurements on the websites or are those before what the shirring stretches to?
What other brands have JSKs that might be an option for me?
My waist is 81 cm, if that helps. :D
