We need some help egl
Hello all,
This week I mailed a package of a metamorphose blouse from Washington to Nevada. The blouse left my hands safe and sound but by the time my buyer got the package it looks like some dirty water or something got into the package. I have mailed a ton of packages over the years and nothing like this has ever happened. I have of course heard plenty of horror stories of USPS mistreating packages, but both me and the buyer are both pretty upset about this.
What we really want to know is if anyone has any ideas on how we might get rid of the many stains the blouse now has. I have posted four pictures below the cut.




This week I mailed a package of a metamorphose blouse from Washington to Nevada. The blouse left my hands safe and sound but by the time my buyer got the package it looks like some dirty water or something got into the package. I have mailed a ton of packages over the years and nothing like this has ever happened. I have of course heard plenty of horror stories of USPS mistreating packages, but both me and the buyer are both pretty upset about this.
What we really want to know is if anyone has any ideas on how we might get rid of the many stains the blouse now has. I have posted four pictures below the cut.




