Question About MintyMix / Where to Buy Wigs
Is MintyMix still around? Where else can I buy a quality wig?
I have not been active in lolita for probably two years now, so forgive me if these questions have been answered elsewhere. After searching egl, egl sales and the internet in general I did not find what I was looking for, so I felt posting here would be my next best bet.
I have become increasingly interested in purchasing a wig, and through searching found gothiclolitawigs.com and mintymix.com. Several reviews I have read all agreed that MintyMix wigs were better quality than Gothic Lolita Wigs. I also prefer the styles and colors of the MintyMix wigs; I am looking for something like their wavy fade wigs, but in a brown to pink fade.
I contacted MintyMix last week, both through their contact page on the website and through their gmail address. After looking at their facebook and twitter pages, it seems like the owner of MintyMix hasn't been active since September 2011. Does someone have more information about the status of the shop?
Alternatively, what are other shops/sites that sell good quality lolita-style wigs? I appreciate your help!
I have not been active in lolita for probably two years now, so forgive me if these questions have been answered elsewhere. After searching egl, egl sales and the internet in general I did not find what I was looking for, so I felt posting here would be my next best bet.
I have become increasingly interested in purchasing a wig, and through searching found gothiclolitawigs.com and mintymix.com. Several reviews I have read all agreed that MintyMix wigs were better quality than Gothic Lolita Wigs. I also prefer the styles and colors of the MintyMix wigs; I am looking for something like their wavy fade wigs, but in a brown to pink fade.
I contacted MintyMix last week, both through their contact page on the website and through their gmail address. After looking at their facebook and twitter pages, it seems like the owner of MintyMix hasn't been active since September 2011. Does someone have more information about the status of the shop?
Alternatively, what are other shops/sites that sell good quality lolita-style wigs? I appreciate your help!
