- a love of tea, cute mugs, and tea sets
- reading ( I guess you could say my taste fits closest with a gothic lolita)
- learning (with great frustration) to sew
- trying to eating healthy (because eating healthy and feeling healthy is beautiful)
- music to put me into that lolita mood (i.e. emilie autumn, the marie antionette soundtrack, kerli, etc)
- experimentation (we are dare devils at heart for being lolita alone so it only makes sense that our fashion should have guidelines not rules)
- a love of drawing/writing to make me feel productive and give me a good excuse to buy stationary, notebooks, or pens
- taking pictures
- playing dress up
My list is always growing and changing (as in my hobbies). I can only say this is how I do and will continue to live the 'lifestyle' with adjustments of course maybe something that caters more towards the gothic lolita or classic styles (because who doesn't want to try new hobbies right?). But what about you more experienced lolitas or even newbies like me. What do you consider is living the lifestyle? Do you think there are different kinds of lives for the different kinds of lolitas and their sub cultures?
LOLITA IS A FASHION. I'M JUST NOT A LOLITA YET. I'LL GET THERE ONE DAY AND IT SEEMS LIKE NOT WITHOUT CAUSING A RUCKUS ON THE WAY. I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE YOU LOLITAS TO FIGHT. KEEP CALM AND ENJOY YOUR FRILLS. YES I WENT THERE.