First Wardrobe Post - 2012
Hello all!! This is my first wardrobe post.
I've been into lolita since early 2001 but wasn't active due to starting college.
It wasn't until near the end of 2010 that I rediscover my passion for lolita fashion. :)
I wasn't sure if I wanted to post but after looking at everyone's wardrobe I decided to go for it.
Currently all my lolita things are in my Hello Kitty room which I love love.
Dresses

Innocent world

Juliette et Justine

Angelic Pretty

Alice and the Pirates

Metamorphose
Skirts

Top row: Handmade
Bottom row: Metamorphose and Angelic Pretty

Atelier-Pierrot bustle corset skirts
Blouses

Top row: Innocent World
Bottom row: Peace Now, Alice and the Pirates, Metamorphose, and handmade

Atelier-Pierrot bolero and Alice and the Pirates bustier

Top row: Innocent World
Bottom row: Alice and the Pirates, Angelic Pretty and off-brand
Hair Accessories


Petticoats and Innocent World hat
Accessories

Off-brand, Chocomint, Jilted Coquette, BTSSB, Angelic Pretty, Hello Kitty
Shoes

Bags

Innocent World antique book bag

Alice and the Pirates bag

Onigiri bag
Thank you for looking! :)
I've been into lolita since early 2001 but wasn't active due to starting college.
It wasn't until near the end of 2010 that I rediscover my passion for lolita fashion. :)
I wasn't sure if I wanted to post but after looking at everyone's wardrobe I decided to go for it.
Currently all my lolita things are in my Hello Kitty room which I love love.
Dresses

Innocent world

Juliette et Justine

Angelic Pretty

Alice and the Pirates

Metamorphose
Skirts

Top row: Handmade
Bottom row: Metamorphose and Angelic Pretty

Atelier-Pierrot bustle corset skirts
Blouses

Top row: Innocent World
Bottom row: Peace Now, Alice and the Pirates, Metamorphose, and handmade

Atelier-Pierrot bolero and Alice and the Pirates bustier

Top row: Innocent World
Bottom row: Alice and the Pirates, Angelic Pretty and off-brand
Hair Accessories


Petticoats and Innocent World hat
Accessories

Off-brand, Chocomint, Jilted Coquette, BTSSB, Angelic Pretty, Hello Kitty
Shoes

Bags

Innocent World antique book bag

Alice and the Pirates bag

Onigiri bag
Thank you for looking! :)
