arukochan wrote in egl 😃happy

A Gothic wardrobe~


Hello everyone~

I've been into lolita since 2008, but started getting serious about it around the end of 2009 when I actively started to buy pieces and be active at my local community. My wardrobe has grown a lot in the past few years - more than I could have expected when I first started out - and now I'm very proud of my closet. Though the closet itself is getting a bit too small and I have to squeeze everything in it ^^"
This is my first wardrobe post, so I hope you all enjoy it~ And my apologies for the not so wonderful pictures ^^"

Skirts

Alice and the Pirates: The Castle of Nightmares & Vampire Requiem


Alice and the Pirates: Masquerade Theater, DOL replica: Cat Window


Metamorphose: Masquerade Lady, Alice and the Pirates: Black Cat, Witch and the Apple Tree


Oo Jia replica: Puppet Circus

Dresses

Both are from Baby the Stars Shine Bright, my very first lolita pieces~


Alice and the Pirates: Sleeping Beauty & Card Queen


Innocent World: Cherry Cat (my one and only bittersweet piece), Alice and the Pirates: the Dream in a Midsummer Night


Baby the Stars Shine Bright: Royal Velveteen, Alice and the Pirates; Vampire Requiem (absolute dream dress <3)


Alice and the Pirates: Vampire Forest, Moi-Meme-Moitie: Silent Moon
I might sell the Vampire Forest OP if I ever find the jsk version, because I don't really like how it looks on me.

Blouses

Cardigan is from Alice and the Pirates. I only have one because I mostly use plain black off-brand cardigans that I use for daily wear.
White blouse: Innocent World, black blouse: Bodyline


Left: Bodyline (with detachable sleeves), right: Metamorphose


Alice and the Pirates (my favorite blouse)

I have another black one with long sleeves from Bodyline, but it's being washed at the moment.

Everything else

Petticoat, don't know the brand because I bought it second hand at Closet Child and there is no label in it.
Corset: Merry
and I have a pair of bloomers being washed too atm


From left up to right up and left down to right down:
First two handmade by a friend, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, five Alice and the Pirates (last one is from the Sleeping Beauty jsk), and headdresses are from Bodyline


Secret Shop, off-brand, Bodyline, two Bonnie Doom, Bodyline


Innocent World, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Innocent World, four Alice and the Pirates


Necklace with two pendants is from Alice and the Pirates. Other necklaces, ring and and gloves are off-brand


Innocent World

I don't have any brand lolita shoes, only the ones that I wear daily but picked out to be suitable for lolita too. Because shoes are quite expensive and I'm a bit scared to buy them online just in case they won't fit ^^"
I'm currently waiting for two replica skirts and a pair of socks as well~

I hope you all enjoyed my wardrobe and have a nice weekend~