Lolita Featured in Geek Chic Daily/Tokyopop
I'm not sure how many Lolitas check out Geek Chic Daily or Tokyopop, but I subscribe to both on Facebook and I've noticed that in the past few months or so, they've been featuring a lot of Lolita shots, pretty much every week. It's kind of interesting because I feel like it means A) The person who runs their social media is a lolita fan or B) Maybe they just want to feature lolita a lot? A lot of the pics they show are ones I've seen on EGL and other lolita sites and Tumblrs, such as the article from this week here: http://www.geekchicdaily.com/region/tokyopop/going-gothic-the-darker-side-of-lolita-fashion.
Not that I'm accusing them of stealing photos or anything, but I am kind of curious if they asked for permission before using them on their newsletters? In any case, it's always nice when I see a Lolita pic pop up on my newsfeed. Does anyone else subscribe to either of these sites?
Not that I'm accusing them of stealing photos or anything, but I am kind of curious if they asked for permission before using them on their newsletters? In any case, it's always nice when I see a Lolita pic pop up on my newsfeed. Does anyone else subscribe to either of these sites?
