Debate: Is coordinating easier if you own only brand?
Hi everyone!
I have come to the realization that for coordinating, owning only brand makes things a lot easier. Probably because Brand releases so many accsesories and stuff from a same line (For exaple chess choco: Bonnet, socks, headbow, wristcuffs, jewelry...) that you can barely make a mistake when coordinating. For those Lolis on a budget (like me ¬¬) that buy, for example, brand dresses but pad their wardrobe with offbrand, handmade and loliable stuff, I believe it is so much harder to coordinate!
Of course, there is a very important point here: One thing is to coordinate with a complete series (like the above mentioned example of chess choco) and then there is creating an outfit mixing brands, themes and colours and still getting it right. This is the only exeption where I can think that coordinating only with brand does require very good skills.
So! What do you think? I would love to hear your opinions! Please keep in mind that this is my pont of view and while a few people may agree, also there will be many that will disagree. Please do tell me what you think but remember that in the end, everyone is right with their own argument ^^
Best regards,
Marie <3
I have come to the realization that for coordinating, owning only brand makes things a lot easier. Probably because Brand releases so many accsesories and stuff from a same line (For exaple chess choco: Bonnet, socks, headbow, wristcuffs, jewelry...) that you can barely make a mistake when coordinating. For those Lolis on a budget (like me ¬¬) that buy, for example, brand dresses but pad their wardrobe with offbrand, handmade and loliable stuff, I believe it is so much harder to coordinate!
Of course, there is a very important point here: One thing is to coordinate with a complete series (like the above mentioned example of chess choco) and then there is creating an outfit mixing brands, themes and colours and still getting it right. This is the only exeption where I can think that coordinating only with brand does require very good skills.
So! What do you think? I would love to hear your opinions! Please keep in mind that this is my pont of view and while a few people may agree, also there will be many that will disagree. Please do tell me what you think but remember that in the end, everyone is right with their own argument ^^
Best regards,
Marie <3
