candy_gram wrote in egl 🙃creative California, USA

Brand store etiquette?

Hello lovelies, I have a probably very silly sounding question for you all. You see, tomorrow I am heading to San Francisco and I am very excited to visit both Baby's and AP's stores and (hopefully) purchase a little gift from them both. As I'll be spending most of the day indoors I thought it the perfect opportunity to wear Lolita, but I'm having trouble now in knowing what is or isn't considered rude to wear when shopping at both stores. I decided to go with an indie brand skirt to play it safe, but was hoping to pair it with an Innocent World cutsew. Not that I think anyone will be specifically asking what brand I'm wearing but it made me wonder if that would be considered rude if I was wearing something a little more obvious of the brand. Obviously if I were attending a brand Tea Party or event I certainly wouldn't wear something blatantly from a competitor, but for everyday shopping? Is it still just as rude?