Review: In the snowfield drawers
End december, I bought black drawers from the Etsy shop In the snow field through egl_comm_sales. I paid $28 for them, + $5 shipping to 'everywhere' (in my case, the Netherlands). I did not own any other drawers, only a pair of bloomers from taobao. This was the photo from
My pictures:
The cute ribbon detail!
Pretty ribbon lace
Inside out
I am 1 m.65 and they hit me just above the knees. For drawers, I guess it's a bit on the short side, but if I wear them on my hips instead of my waist, you get the cute effect of the lace from the drawers being visible under a skirt.
(Most don't like it, but I like old school type style ^^)
♡ Communication: 5/5
She is nice and fast with her replies.
❤ Accuracy of item description: 5/5
The drawers are indeed soo warm & soft! The fabric is soft yet sturdy, and everything is professionally made with no loose threads or anything.
I can't compare them to brand bloomers yet, but they already are my favorites! They add an extra layer of warmth that is especially nice when you are wearing thin stockings with nylon socks or something. I could really recommend them for when you live in a slightly colder country (like me).
♡ Was the item shipped when agreed upon?: 5/5
Yes, as far as I can tell after I paid it took around a week maybe 1,5 week to arrive. It was a ready-made item so I don't know how long it will take when it's a commission.
❤ Packaging: 5/5 It came in a garbage bag, so maybe thats one negative point, but I don't really care as long as its delivered quickly and without damage. I guess there can't go much wrong with drawers but they arrived in good state, like new.
♡ Overall experience: 5/5 I am trying not to buy many Lolita things this year and wear the things I have more, but if I ever need something like this again, I will probably buy it again from
I don't know how long they will last and the quality in the long run, but I will update if something unexpected happens XD
I hope you found my review somewhat helpful & thanks for reading. I recently bought AP garter bloomers as well despite their negative reviews, but they haven't arrived yet. If you want me to make a review of them as well when they arrive just ask :)
