My room and my clothes
Hi everyone :)
I´m into Lolita for about 2 years now and this is what my wardrobe looks now.
But first of all I want to show you my little room that I have for my Lolita clothing only. For my taste it looks rather sweet, though I´m not a sweet Lolita^^
It´s the most girlish room I ever had.
Thats how it looks when you enter the room
The wall on the left side. I painted this to have a nice backround when I take pictures. Usually I have a mirror between the rabbit and the fawn (1st pic)
Here is some of jewelry. In the cupboard I got my socks, accessories and bags
Right side of the room.
Here are my dresses. On top of the wardrobe are petticoats.
More jewelry and accessories.
I got my blouses, cardigans and shoes in there.
And finally towards my clothes ^__^
2x Surface Spell, Offbrand, Metamorphose, ETC, Victorian Maiden (Beth)
2x Mary Magdalene, Angelic Pretty, Btssb, Camelie Fiolere (German Indie Brand)
Everything Innocent World
IW, AatP
Handmade, Btssb, Metamorphose
Btssb, Metamorphose, 2x Offbrand
Everything Bodyline, H&M, Offbrand (one Cardigan IW)
Bodyline & Offbrand
Socks and tights
Bags
Accessories
So that´s it. Thank you for looking and I hope you liked it ^__^
