NO more cosplay wigs USA
I have earlier posted about my recent problems with cosplay wigs USA, I have contacted them many times, and still no replay. Im super bummed. Anyways, Im still a sucker for wigs, well, mostly just split and blend wigs, though. Now Im stuck...
Does anyone know where I can get a wig online(split and blend) with the same good prices(including shipping), and the same good quality(that I hear of), prefferably stationed in the US???
Im trying to contact them again, hopefully this time their comunication will be better, they havent gotten back to me on ANYTHING!!! ;(
And I have been trying since about two weeks after I ordered(ordered on Black Friday)
Does anyone know where I can get a wig online(split and blend) with the same good prices(including shipping), and the same good quality(that I hear of), prefferably stationed in the US???
Im trying to contact them again, hopefully this time their comunication will be better, they havent gotten back to me on ANYTHING!!! ;(
And I have been trying since about two weeks after I ordered(ordered on Black Friday)
