melopeia wrote in egl 😮amused France

Bodyline Review! (positive)

Hi there *first entry here, a bit shy*
So, yesterday, I was at my lolita friend's birthday (I was able to try on her Petit Patisserie JSK *so happy* *_*) and tah-daah, she took out a big bag from behind a curtain: my Bodyline order she received a week ago!
Me; "YEAAAAH!"
And then I flew to her bedroom to try everything on.


Everything came into the usual red bags.

L304 in green (gre)



Seriously, THIS was my dream dress for long. I instantanely fell in love with the print the moment I saw it, and was just waiting for an occasion to get it. And then. 1€ shipping. I love you. To come back to the dress, it is very cute, no problems with the print, and not so short (it should get a bit before my knees with a good petticoat). But I have something to ask you, dear lolita friends: that big bow... I don't know if I should let it here or make a headbow out of it?


SHOES253 in brw-brw



I was very worried about these: It was my first time ordering shoes from the Internet and I wasn't knowing if they were going to fit me well or not. As I sometimes alternate between a French 39 and 40, I took the size between: 255. And then. One thing: remind me to wear these shoes EVERYDAY from now on. They're just too comfortable and fit me like a glove! Even my mother who doesn't like lolita fashion found these very cute!
Oh, one thing you may be wondering about: these look like difficult to put on, but they aren't:


Tadaah! It's just like the buttons there are on babies clothes. (I don't know their name in English xD). But like that, it's super-easy to put them on! A picture worn:



Finally, the last item:

G1283
I took it on a heartbeat, as it was only 20$... Here's what I got:

It's not that bad, the waist-ties are detachable,the blue bows aren't too shiny, and I think here that i'll make a matching headbow with this bow. However...

CHEAP LACE! I'll cut it and put some better lace if I can.

In the end, I will definitely order from Bodyline again!
Thank you for reading~