The Petticoat Press
November 14 to November 20Brought to you by xaynie & colortheory - Newsletter Editors; Brand Ambassadors - gensou_alice (MMM), crystal_moon975 (Baby / AatP), sheraccoon (IW), beautifultwist (Meta), mieke_chan (AP), luxe_lion (JetJ)...and the rest of our friendly mod team!
Hot Topics in the Lolita Blogosphere
- Many brands are coming out with their winter releases: AP is releasing Decoration Dream; Baby / AaTP is releasing Drosselmeyer's Wonder Box Series and Love Ring Present Box; MMM is releasing an Alchemy print; Meta is releasing a new Airline series (my personal favorite) & Kimono prints.
- Meta has a calendar fair- anyone who makes a purchase of over 12,000 yen will receive a free calendar. (Scroll for a little bit to see the news).
- We want to remind everyone that lucky pack season is in full swing! Lucky packs usually sell out quick so by the time we announce them in this newsletter, they will probably be sold out. So please, stalk your favorite brand’s news pages for the most up to date inforomation.
- Velour Bolero (Raschel Lace) Available in Black, Brown Pink ad Brown
- Velour Cardigan (Torchon Lace) Available in Black, Brown Pink, and Brown
- Swan Plate Wallet Available in Black, Brown, Navy, Bordeaux, and black Enamal
- NEW - Airline Series
- NEW - Kimono Series
- Reserve - Rose Dot Onepiece
- Reserve - Rose Dot Skirt
- Reserve - Bloom Dot Overknee Socks
- Reserve - Gloria Jumperskirt
- Reserve - Corset with Bones
- Reserve - Ribbon Bustle Skirt
- Reserve - High Waist Pintuck Skirt with Shoulder Straps
- New - Shoulder Straps Flare Skirt
- New - Stripe Ribbon Beret
- New - Random Dot Jumperskirt
- New - Random Dot Onepiece
- New - Miranda Head Dress
- New - Tulle Lace 2 WAY Bonnet
- New - Merry Rose Embossed Overknee Socks
Baby Stars / AaTP
- Antique Wooden Sole Shoes
- Ludwig Coat【Men's】
- Ludwig Coat【Lady's】
- Candy Polka Dot Coat
- Muffler with Pompom (This is so super cute!!!!)
- Lock the PANDORA's Memories Salopette Skirt (It’s actually a schoolgirl necktie. I don’t know why it’s called a skirt....0-o)
- Stripe Ribbon Comb
- My Suitemate Kumya’s Honey Hunt Headbow
- My Suitemate Kumya’s Honey Hunt Lillian Skirt
- BABY Logo Embroidered Milky Coat
- Polka Dot Marguerite Coat
- Usakumya Rucksack
- Elie Crown Coat
- Lock the PANDORA's Memories Pierced Earrings ( OMG these erarrings!!!!!)
- KING Coat
- Milky Rail Train Clock Trunk Bag
- Clockwork Tea Party Cake Necklace
- Friend Usakumya Badge
- Lock the PANDORA's Memories Onepiece Dress (This is, to me, the most perfect OP I’ve ever seen!!!)
- RESERVE - Drosselmeyer's Wonder Box Series (I love the hat!)
- RESERVE - Love Ring Present Box
- Striped Ribbon Line Barrette
- Sugar Hearts Wristcuffs
- Sugar Hearts Blouse
- Ribbon Pocket Cutsew Cardigan
- Tartan Switching Ribbon Combs
- Tartan Switching Low-waisted JSK
- Classic Pin-tuck Cutsew
- Classic Melody JSK with collar - The removable collar kind of has a sailor feel to it!
- Classic Melody switching JSK
- Classic Melody Hairbow
- Classic Melody Bag
- Classic Melody OTK socks
- Nursery Hairbow
- NEW RELEASE: Decoration Dream - This goes up for reservation this weekend (19th of November) and will be available on the 26th of November! Another pastel, pony, cake covered creation from AP. Who’s going to be getting this one?
- Candlestick Embroidery Side Frill OP NE | BK
- Alchemy Print JSK BD | NE
- Alchemy Print Short OP BD | NE
- Alchemy Print Short Chiffon OP BD | NE
- Alchemy Print Long OP BD | NE
- Alchemy Print Long Chiffon OP BD | NE
- (On the Alchemy series, the print continues up the top of the dress with the text. On the crosses there are rinestones/gems)
Juliette et Justine
Tutorial of the WeekBonnets! - For some reason, November reminds me of bonnets so here is a very easy bonnet tutorial.
Community Related News & Discussions
- Submit your art by November 25! Click the linke for more details.
- Quick clarifications regarding the anonymous ARC, leaving feedback for negative / neutral within 2 weeks, and posts not having to be in English only.
- Nothing new this week. Please refer to last week’s issue for the new sales rules.
- The mods are considering instating a rule regarding only allowing negative / neutral feedback be left within 2 weeks of the item’s receipt. We are soliciting thoughts on this matter here.
Notes for the Community
Just as a heads-up, if you ever have any suggestions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know :) We value community members’ input and we’re really just here to make sure things run smoothly. If you’re too shy to comment publicly, please feel free to comment on this post in the egladmin journal. Anonymous commenting is enabled, IP tracking is disabled, and all comments are screened to protect your privacy.