The Petticoat Press
November 7 to November 13Brought to you by xaynie & colortheory - Newsletter Editors; wonderfinch - Lazy hobo who can't get anything done on time; Brand Ambassadors - gensou_alice (MMM), crystal_moon975 (Baby / AatP), sheraccoon (IW), beautifultwist (Meta), mieke_chan (AP), luxe_lion (JetJ); And our friendly mod team
Hot Topics in the Lolita Blogosphere
- Carousel of Crowns: Emily Temple Cute’s Boho Chic Collars & Scarves
- Kaho’s Lolita World - For Mummy, Daughter, and Housewife Lolita: Halloween Tea Party in Singapore
- F Yeah Lolita: Kokusyoku Sumire Style
- Gobelins Print Princess Dress All the classic elements of old-school lolita in one dress! I’m happy, though this definitely isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.
- Rose Letter Pinafore Dress with Collar
- Rose Letter Lace-Up Pinafore Dress
- Rose Letter Yoke Switched A-Line Dress Too cute!
- New - Bouquet Stripe Jumperskirt
- New - Bouquet Stripe Ribbon Jumperskirt
- New - Picot Ribbon Blouse - I still need to buy this. I hate how the yen is so crappy.
- New - Fleurs Checkered Overknee Socks
- New - Rose Cameo Pearskin Blouse
- New - Hildegard Jumperskirt
- New - Hem Lace Halterneck Jumperskirt
- New - Lily Emblem Lace Bolero - Too few colors, IW! D:
- New - Quartet Ribbon Head Bow
- Reserve - Velveteen Ribbon Gloves
- Reserve - Christmas Lucky Pack - Totally sold out now within 24 hours, hope some people managed to snag this! :)
Baby Stars / AaTP
- Hearty Heart Shoes
- Betty Long Boots
- A＆P Tent Bag -This is so cute!!!
- Long Sleeve Open Chest Bolero
- Lady Pearl Coat -I love this coat; it’s super elegant~
- Prince Royal Cape Mantre【Men's】 -I want to make my boyfriend get this
- Clockwork Tea Party Lumiere Jumperskirt
- Clockwork Tea Party Pearl Jumperskirt
- Sweet Fawn Coat
- Prince Royal Cape Mantle【Lady's】
- Sheryl Short Boots
- Clockwork Tea Party Bonnet
- Wizard Pearl Necklace -Want this solely for the absurd name.
- Milky Rail Train JOHAN Frill Pants
- Mad Tea Party Vest
- Princess Drop Beret
- Heart Earmuff
- Sweet Fawn Heart Earmuff
- BABY Victoir Shoes
- Tights -No real name. Very pretty.
- Beading Ribbon Lace High Socks
- Ribbon Party Blouse
- Teddy Ribbon Coat
- Dramatic Fur Cape
- Milk Tea JSK
- Sugar Heart Over Knee Socks
- Night Carnival Ring First release from new series maybe? Looks like AP is doing another pony/carnival theme!!!
- Night Carnival Necklace
- Lyrical Bunny Bag Charm with Watch So cute! It’s a bag charm with a watch inside!
- Milky Pony Bag
- Sugary Carnival Hoodie Re-release of the Sugary Carnival Hoodie/Parka but this one has a fur trim around the hood
- Colorful Button Topped Blouse
- Sentimental Scalloped JSK
- Sentimental Scalloped OP
- Sentimental Scalloped Headbow
- Nursery JSK
- Nursery Skirt
- Nursery Headbow
Juliette et Justine
Elegant Poupee - Horns Hair Tutorial
Tutorial of the Week
We love these darling hair horns!
Community Related News & DiscussionsEGL
- The new Meet the Mods post is up c: If you've ever been curious about our favorite ice cream flavors, video games, or weird hobbies, that information is now public and available here for your perusal.
- All listings must be priced. The one exception to this is trades: if you feel you may want to repost your trade or switch it to a DS before the 4-week waiting period is up, please put some kind of price on the post so you have a point from which to reduce. Otherwise, the rules are still the same- you can post your trade sans price, but must wait four weeks to repost it or switch post types.
- For DA (direct auciton) posts, both the starting price and the buy-it-now price (if applicable) must be reduced by 20% or more if the item for auction is reposted within 4 weeks.
- Guidelines for feedback can now be found here. Please note that these are guidelines, not rules. If you go to leave feedback and you feel your situation is not clearly covered under these guidelines, we’ll be happy to offer advice and help. If you’ve been left feedback that you feel is unfair, even if it technically fits the guidelines, don’t hesitate to contact us, as well- as before, we are always happy to review feedback disputes.
We probably won’t be doing too many more rule updates after we wrap up the last of the suggestions next week :) We were just trying to clear through the backlog of (awesome) suggestions we had during the closure!
Notes for the Community
Just as a heads-up, if you ever have any suggestions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know :) We value community members’ input and we’re really just here to make sure things run smoothly. If you’re too shy to comment publicly, please feel free to comment on this post in the egladmin journal. Anonymous commenting is enabled, IP tracking is disabled, and all comments are screened to protect your privacy.
Sorry to get this up late, everyone! colortheory’s computer is fried, and I didn’t find out until later this evening that the newsletter needed to be posted. -wonderfinch