BODYLINE shoes question
Hello girls !
First, sorry to disturb you with another annoying BL shoes question ^^' !
As you know, now, BODYLINE is "almost" offering shipping fees so I thought
I would order pink shoes, but I don't know which color I should choose...
That's why I need your help !
I know BL stock photos make the colors of the shoes
not very accurate sometimes, so I'd like to know
if you ladies could tell me if the colors of the
dark pink and pink are accurate or not for this pair of shoes :

If you girls had a picture of the real color
of the pink and/or the dark pink to help me to choose
which color would match the most my wardrobe, that would be amazing :') !
Thanks in advance ♥ !
Have a nice day ♪ !
First, sorry to disturb you with another annoying BL shoes question ^^' !
As you know, now, BODYLINE is "almost" offering shipping fees so I thought
I would order pink shoes, but I don't know which color I should choose...
That's why I need your help !
I know BL stock photos make the colors of the shoes
not very accurate sometimes, so I'd like to know
if you ladies could tell me if the colors of the
dark pink and pink are accurate or not for this pair of shoes :
If you girls had a picture of the real color
of the pink and/or the dark pink to help me to choose
which color would match the most my wardrobe, that would be amazing :') !
Thanks in advance ♥ !
Have a nice day ♪ !
