(Posted with permission from colortheory)
Hello everyone! I've decided to open an online store catering to,
naturally, quaintrelles, princesses, lolitas, and lovelies of all types.
The product I am beginning to produce now are handmade, organic &
vegan bath salts. Since this is my target audience, I would like a bit
of feedback on this topic, if you would please spare a few moments to
help a girl out <3
Please answer these questions for me:
Currently, I have four varieties of bath salts.
Winter Sweet Bath- A sweet-smelling bath salt to fend the cold away,
soothe aches of the body and of the heart, and deliver amourous feelings
to the soul.
2. Old-Fashioned Spice Bath- A bath inspired by Chilean girls in the 1800's, this bath is scented with natural spices.
Energizing & Detox Bath- Whether you're suffering from bodily acne,
a skin irritation, or fatigue- this bath is for you. It contains
acne-fighting ingrediants and smells of energizing lemon.
Moisurizing Bath- Harsh climate leaves a girl's skin feeling dry and
unhealthy- this bath is made to combat that with moisturizing elements
and leaves a delicate scent of honey.
1. Based on what you read, is there any other salt you would like to see? (I.E. Calming, Soothing, etc.)
2. Is there any salt you find unnecessary or think I should remove from my sales pitch? If so, please explain why.
Is packaging important to you? If so, what type of imagery is
important? Would you prefer the salt to be in jars, bottles, or pouches?
Would you prefer the labels to be written in fancy font? Would you
prefer labels with pictures, borders, or just the name? Any suggestions
4. What size jars would you be interested in? I'm currently thinking of 1-use gift jars, 3-use jars, and 5-use jars.
If you were to order, what would your ideal price range be? (Please
answer for a 1-use gift jar, a 3-use small jar, and a 5-use large jar.)
6. Where would you be buying from? (Just for market refference- just stating your country will be enough to aid me.)
Thank you all in advance for answering me and helping me with this!