Better Late Than Never...BTSSB at Otakon!
I know it's been forever since Otakon, but I finally got a chance to organize the pictures I took from the audience at the Baby/Alice and the Pirates fashion show at Otakon.
I am not a professional photographer, so I kinda played with settings and crossed my fingers that some photos would turn out; results were kinda mixed. I didn't do anything to them other than crop some of them. Oh, and they may not be in order anymore :(
Rather than uploading and LJ-cutting them all here, it was easier to just put them up on Photobucket. You can view them here!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
I am not a professional photographer, so I kinda played with settings and crossed my fingers that some photos would turn out; results were kinda mixed. I didn't do anything to them other than crop some of them. Oh, and they may not be in order anymore :(
Rather than uploading and LJ-cutting them all here, it was easier to just put them up on Photobucket. You can view them here!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
