Floradita Range at Dorothy Perkins (and a couple of other loliable dresses)
The Floradita Range has come out at Dorothy Perkins! The main dress everyone seemed to be excited about has had the waist bow altered (even though the promotional image has the original, and it looked better too), and the price is £5 more expensive than on that image (scroll down to see).. I don't know if it's a mistake or not.
Click here for the collection.
Also some other potential dresses (might be on the short side for taller ladies though, and probably won't be affordable if you're low on money like me):
Possible Loliable Dress No.1 I have this dress in person but I haven't tested a petticoat with it yet.
Possible Loliable Dress No.2 I haven't seen this in person so I can't say for sure.
Possible Loliable Dress No.3 Another cute dress.
Possible Loliable Dress No.4 Very cute, also on the short side.
Possible Loliable Dress No.5 Very elegant and formal looking.
Click here for the collection.
Also some other potential dresses (might be on the short side for taller ladies though, and probably won't be affordable if you're low on money like me):
Possible Loliable Dress No.1 I have this dress in person but I haven't tested a petticoat with it yet.
Possible Loliable Dress No.2 I haven't seen this in person so I can't say for sure.
Possible Loliable Dress No.3 Another cute dress.
Possible Loliable Dress No.4 Very cute, also on the short side.
Possible Loliable Dress No.5 Very elegant and formal looking.
