chiichick wrote in egl USA

Pochette Poll

 I just finished making some pochettes and I would love your opinions!




At the end of my stay in Japan, I picked up some Rilakkuma items to turn into pochettes.

My goal was to find one I liked so I could have an extra purse, but I ended up falling in love with two!


Back Photo
This one was a CD holder originally but I took out the CD sleeves and stuffing to make more room
and added the braided strap.
It zips across both sides and the bottom, and also has a little handle on the top.
It's the larger of the two, and can hold this much

Plus some smaller items like lipstick and makeup.


Back Photo
This one was meant to be a makeup pouch I believe, but I fell in love with the sequins!
(sorry for the lighting messing with the sequin color)
Each piece of the braided gold fabric also has a piece of vinyl inside for stability.
It can carry this much

But not terribly more than that.  Although if you just had the wallet it could also hold a DS

SO, my question is, is there any interest in buying pochettes like these?
I find it silly to keep both for myself, but I have no idea which one
would be more desirable for selling.

Poll #1755476 Rilakkuma Bags

Which pochette do you like?

The Tan Bag
68(46.3%)
The Gold Sequin Bag
15(10.2%)
Neither
9(6.1%)
Both
55(37.4%)

Further on the pochette questioning, I would love to know if you would be interested
in more of these or other characters/custom pochettes.
I had a really fun time making these so I wanted to know if there was any interest :)

Examples of others could be anything from Hello Kitty, Care Bears, etc.

Thanks for the help!

Here's a better photo of the straps and a size comparison


EDIT:  Thanks for the input about the straps!  I completely forgot to mention them XD
I realize that most people won't like them, I just put them on as my personal preference.
If/when I sell one of the pochettes,  I will offer a simple smaller strap option as well.