Sweet Roccoco Belle Petticoat review - Positive!
So here's my first review as a newer Lolita. It's on Sweet Rococo's Belle Petticoat in white, seen here:
http://www.sweetrococo.com/variations/52?locale=en
Ordering ease & S&H : 5/5
I ordered it on June 9th, and it arrived early this morning via USPS. I live it Chicago, so this was exactly the timing I expected. They sent me an email when I placed my order after a very painless sign-up process, and the next day I received my tracking number. The S&H fee was also fairly minimal for the size of the package.
Packaging 5/5
When it arrived it looked like this:

When opened it was all wrapped up in some cute pink tissue paper with a paper receipt laying on the top:

After the tissue was removed was another bag with the petticoat:

Petticoat workmanship 5/5
Price 5/5
This petticoat is so poofy and cute! No major flaws in the sewing, and made just as shown on their website! There are little bows sewn throughout it, and, it's adjustable! How? Just move the elastic to make it shorter! I've shown some pics of it under a dress just to show how much poof it really adds (a lot)!
Dress w/out petti (no poof)

And with Petti! (Lot's of poof!)

From another angle..

And finally, just by itself: (sorry pic came out blurry)

Overall, I would really recommend this one. It's well worth the 66USD. I am still going to wear another petti with it as well, but I might see how this one goes for long periods of time too.
I see the white is sold out (eeps, mine?) but the pink and black are still available!
Total score 5/5 =buy now!
