Kidsyoyo's replica of...awesome? Inspired by Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.
I admit some may not consider this 100% Lolita, but I felt it would be worth sharing considering they made a version in attempt to fit the Lolita aesthetics as well.
I was quite surprised when checking Qutieland today. They had an update from Kidsyoyo that took my breath away really. They made a replica Alice's Blue dress from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. They also made a shorter version to fit more into the Lolita aesthetic. (Call it Lolita inspired, cosplay, or Lolita which ever you fancy.)
Lets firstly take a look at the accurate length reproduction:

Now I was comparing the accuracy of this to the one made and studied in great detail by
alice_kingsley here. I must say, well done Kidsyoyo and applaud them. Not to bad. Not bad at all in my opinion. Lets admit, it could have turned out very bad indeed.
Now the shorter version more suited to the Lolita aesthetic.

I admit, I am quite fond of it and would wear it myself *In fact I would love both versions very much*. I personally could see it being beautifully worked into a cord quite well.
But lets discuss it! What do you think of it? Love it? Hate it? Do you think people will consider it cosplay/lolita-inspired or do you think they will accept it as a Lolita dress? We have see other outfits inspired by shows, movies, books, music worked quite well into Lolita before.
Some links for those who are intrested. Looks like qutieland has a limited number on them!
Qutieland: Long: http://www.qutieland.com/product.php?id=1039
Short :http://www.qutieland.com/product.php?id=1038
long: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=1046 2364366
short: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=1046 3680368.
I was quite surprised when checking Qutieland today. They had an update from Kidsyoyo that took my breath away really. They made a replica Alice's Blue dress from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. They also made a shorter version to fit more into the Lolita aesthetic. (Call it Lolita inspired, cosplay, or Lolita which ever you fancy.)
Lets firstly take a look at the accurate length reproduction:

Now I was comparing the accuracy of this to the one made and studied in great detail by
Now the shorter version more suited to the Lolita aesthetic.

I admit, I am quite fond of it and would wear it myself *In fact I would love both versions very much*. I personally could see it being beautifully worked into a cord quite well.
But lets discuss it! What do you think of it? Love it? Hate it? Do you think people will consider it cosplay/lolita-inspired or do you think they will accept it as a Lolita dress? We have see other outfits inspired by shows, movies, books, music worked quite well into Lolita before.
Some links for those who are intrested. Looks like qutieland has a limited number on them!
Qutieland: Long: http://www.qutieland.com/product.php?id=1039
Short :http://www.qutieland.com/product.php?id=1038
long: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=1046
short: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=1046
