[SOLVED THANKS] Angelic Pretty Tea Party Paris- how to get a ticket when you're not in Paris?
hello everybody!
Angelic Pretty announced the Tea Party in Paris in their blog! I'm really excited! But now I have a problem...
Is it possible to get a ticket when you're not in Paris right now?
The ticket sale seems to start tomorrow. If you buy something for 100 € you will get the ticket.
It would be possible for me to buy something from the blog... but will I get a ticket as well in this case?
How was it last year?
Angelic Pretty announced the Tea Party in Paris in their blog! I'm really excited! But now I have a problem...
Is it possible to get a ticket when you're not in Paris right now?
The ticket sale seems to start tomorrow. If you buy something for 100 € you will get the ticket.
It would be possible for me to buy something from the blog... but will I get a ticket as well in this case?
How was it last year?
