Now before you go and get your mind in the gutter, it’s not what you think. :3
If you are anything like me, your eye lashes are not the greatest. Mine are very thin and like to fall off (and every time they do, I slightly freak and run around saying 'Put it back!!' >.<). Mascara makes everything worse and I am now sick and tired of not be able to 'doll' myself of for fear of having no eye lashes. So last night I set out to buy some things that would make my lashes grow. While online I found some Youtube videos on reviews, and in the comments someone said that they used Vaseline and it worked just as well. That started my mission and here are my results;
The top 5 uses:
1. Put a coat on your eyelashes before you go to bed. Lots of people swear by this – and say it will make your lashes grow longer and thicker over time.
2. Put a coat of Vaseline on your feet at night; cover them with socks and wake up to softer feet – every day!
3. Put Vaseline on your elbows every day – they will stay soft!
4. Put Vaseline on your cuticles several times a day for softer and better looking cuticles every day.
5. Put Vaseline on chapped lips
In link it shows you 50 ways to use Vaseline (they give you a bonus one too ^_^). I would have to say that my favorite would have to be 39, but you would kind of have to be careful.
I'm going to buy some tonight, anyone wants to try it with me and see if Vaseline can really make your lashes grow??
Thanks for taking the time to view!!
(Mods if needed, this can be deleted. Also it wont let me ad tags... help??)