Therefore: We are going back to the old rules until May 30.
Moderated posting will still be on because of the new "no outside sale pages" rule. Also, if you have a feedback page on eglfeedback you must link to it. If you don't you must link to another feedback page or screencaps of feedback from the LoliGoth DBS.
There are just too many requests for new feedback pages for us to keep up with, as it is a rather time-consuming task to make each one individually when there are over 8000 members currentlyX_x;; We are looking into a new automated system, but for now it's just going to take time to do it right.
ALSO! We are not going to be replying to requests anymore, so if you want to check if your new feedback page has been made, you can do it one of 2 ways.
1. Click on the tag relating to the first letter of your username (i.e. I would click on "~x" to find "Xelyna")
2. If your request has been deleted from the request page, it also means it has been made.
If there is a problem with your request page, make a new request.
1. Everyone can post to egl_comm_sales again, as long as they obey the normal rules.
2. New rules requiring a feedback page on eglfeedback will start again on May 30.
3. Check the tags starting with "~a" etc... to find if your new eglfeedback page has been made yet.