1) Are you a cosplayer?
2) Does your interest in Lolita effect the characters you choose to do if you are a cosplayer?
3) What is your view on "Cosplay Lolita" in or outside of a convention.
4) Have you, as a Lolita, ever been mistaken for wearing a costume at a convention? If so, how does it make you feel? Who as?
5) If you're a cosplayer, have you put any skills that you've learned from Lolita into your costumes? (Sewing, Prop Making and the like?)
6) Have you ever thought about a Lolita convention? Not just a meet up, but at an actual center with vendors and such? If this were to happen where would you want it to happen?
If there's any questions anybody wants me to add I can add any. I'm just curious as to people's thoughts to such things. Also, feel free to share any experiences at a convention you feel like sharing.
bijoujou asks: I always wondered if it was looked down upon if you wore REAL lolita as a costume. I always wanted to be a persocom at a con (not chii, just a generic one) if I wore brand, would I be shunned?
I know you cant wear cosplay in your lolita, but can you wear lolita in your cosplay?