Yeah, the mail room just delivered my Meta LP "C" !!!!!! (I had it delivered to work so I could sign for it).
1) Black shirred top JSK w/cream lace (original price 24, 990 yen
1) Black and cream stripe and dot socks (original price 2, 310 yen)
1) Cream Candy House Print Skirt (original price 11,340 yen)
1) Pink bloomers (original price 4, 200 yen)
1) White bloomers (original price 3, 990 yen)
For total value of 46, 830 yen (about $495 USD)
With shipping I actually paid 18,500 yen ($199.15 USD) for my Lucky Pack "C", so I'm really happy with both the contents and the bargain that the LP was.
I actually had a dream last night about getting my LP, and in my dream there was a print skirt and a matching bag. Sadly no bag in my actual LP, but none of those dreaded heart leopard capris either.
Since I am 5 foot 7 inches, the print skirt fits me fine in the waist, but is a bit short. Will have to wear over the knee socks with it. The JSK is a bit high waisted, but the length of the skirt part is OK.