I ordered these products(Stock photos):
Spring Dolly Blouse (in Black)
Musical Ballerina Black Jumper Skirt,
and Black Pannier.
On to MY pictures:
This is the blouse, dress, petticoat and accessories all layed out. (The dress came with two detachable bows, a headband, and detachable pearls)
Also such cute lace at the bottom of my dress:
Close up of print:
(Obviously a few mistakes in the print. The white is not very thick, but it doesn't really bother me.)
(Warning: first time at self timer)
Here is the blouse over the dress:
Here is just the dress:
And here is the blouse under the dress:
P.S. This doesn't have to do with the review but my shoes were only $16.99 from Walmart and I love them!
I would give Miwitch 5/5 stars because:
1. Communication was great! I recieved an email for every update! when she got my payment, When she recieved the items, and when she shipped them to me. She also helped me in choosing sizes and thanks to her I fit in my dress! (I got a medium. If I would have gotten a small i don't think my zipper would have zipped! haha). I did order a small shirt, though. Everything fits great.
2. Shipping was quite fast, I expected it to be awhile to receive everything since it was from Singapore but it only took about 10 days after she shipped them. I ordered on Aug. 15 and received everything around Sept. 20 (Keep in mind it takes about 3 weeks before she receives them to ship out, though! And I'm not quite sure on the date because I was in the process of moving so my mother had gotten the package for me from the post office so it was close to that date.) The package arrived in a giant envelope with two separate plastic wrappings to hold everything inside. Although, my envelope was damaged it didn't effect my items.
3. I don't own brand dresses but IMO The quality is great! My dress is fully lined and adorned with such cute trims! It also zips on the side and laces up on the back. My shirt buttons up and laces in the back, as well. And my petticoat, well, is probably like most others. Layers upon layers, but not scratchy and quite comfortable. It provides a pretty good volume of poof as well. :)
4. Also so everyone is aware, her prices are in SGD and since I don't really mind expressing this, all in all this is what I spent.
1. Musical Ballerina Black JSK : $86
- Size M
2. Spring Dolly Blouse (Black): $55
- Size S
3. Black Pannier : $35
Airmail : SGD$47 (10-14 working days)
+4% Paypal Fee: $231.95 (rounded up to nearest 5 cents)
***All in SGD. ( I think her prices are fantastic!)
I'll probably order from her again!
Hope this helps and If I screwed up anywhere please let me know!
This is my first big post to EGL. :)